Aerospace Quality Policy
Elkat Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Aerospace Division) will consistently provide services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers. We will actively pursue ever - improving quality through programs that enable each team member to do their job right the first time and every time and reviewing Quality Objectives to achieve On Time Delivery, Customer satisfaction, Quality Process, complied with Statutory and Regulatory requirements, and Continuous Improvement.
The President and the management team of Elkat Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Aerospace Division) has formulated the quality policy. The policy is explained and discussed at the general orientation training given to all new team members and has been reviewed with all current team members. All team members are expected to know what the quality policy means to them as it affects their job or position within the company. The policy is posted in prominent locations throughout the facility.
Anti-Bribery And Whistle Blowing Policy
- It is our policy to conduct business in Elkat (M) Sdn Bhd in an honest and ethical manner. We take zero tolerance approach to bribery, corruption and the giving and receiving of bribes. We are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate, and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.
- Through this policy, which is fully endorsed and supported by Elkat Top Management, we set out our responsibilities in observing and upholding our position on anti-bribery and corruption; and to provide information and guidance to everyone associated with us, including our employees and third parties, on how to deal with any bribery or corruption issues, should they arise when carrying out any activity on behalf of Elkat.
Who is covered by the policy?
- This policy applies to all Elkat employees and third parties that are in contact with Elkat during the course of any business matter, either working for on behalf of Elkat
- Under the Malaysian Anti-corruption Act, any person or company may commit a criminal offence punishable by prison sentences and fines if they are found guilty of either giving or receiving a bribe. This includes taking part in any form of corruption or bribery involving public officials or private sector individuals.
- Any employee or third party of Elkat that offers a bribe, facilitation payment or any other criminal inducement on behalf of the Elkat, may cause Elkat to be held criminal liable. We take our legal responsibility very seriously,and require our employees to do the same
Principles and Requirements
- Do not offer, promise, authorize or make any payment or transfer of value, including gift, hospitality or other advantage to anybody (including Public Official) or organization. Kickbacks and illicit payments including facilitation payments, for the purpose of obtaining or retaining business or any other unfair advantage are bribery.
- Do not accept, receive, request any kind of gift, money, anything of value, hospitality or any other unfair advantage or an improper or performance of an activity. The act of bribery does not have to include money.
- Offering or promising to give something to influence someone’s behavior or actions is bribery. It is also bribery if done indirectly via any third party, including sponsors, joint venture partners, customers or suppliers.
- All third parties are required to use their best efforts to implement this policy and where applicable their own policies and procedures against bribery and corruption.
Safety And Health Policy
Ensuring job security and promoting enterprise security and good health to employees and management.
- Raise the spirit of workforce, work ethic and good discipline to avoid accidents in processing operations.
- Strengthen relationships between management / employees / the public.
- Lower operating costs with safe steps.
- Strengthen enterprise safety and health standards according to ISO 14001 request.
- Avoid any accident and health.
- Avoid any pollution and environment.
- Avoid fires and obstacles.
- Avoid any disease of the company.
- Managing and developing the spirit of "WELCOME WORKING & HEALTHY CULTURE" in the operations / activities of the company, leading to workplace free from accident and always providing quality health facilities and avoiding all accidents and health.
- Develop and implement plans to address potential emergencies and identify the impact of accidents on workers and the public.
Human Rights Policy
Elkat Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd recognizes the importance to protect human rights. We will strive to continually improve the awareness of human rights within the communities in which we operate.
- Comply with labour laws and relevant regulations.
- Commitment Malaysia to the International Labour Organization (ILO).
- Avoid forced labour and trafficked.
- Protection of children, prohibition of child or minor labour.
- Respect the social environment practices.
- Respect the legal land titles in land used terms and cultivations.
- Commitment to solve social conflicts and provide sufficient compensation for communities, if any.
- Respect the rights to associate and free do to join unions.
- Respect the rights to live with a life free of discrimination.
- Respect the rights to freely exercise of religion and practice beliefs.
- Respect the rights to be free from prejudice on the basis of race, gender, national origin, colour or age.
- Respect the rights to freedom of speech.
At Elkat Electronics (M) Sdn. Bhd., it is every employee’s responsibility to maintain a work environment that reflects respect for human rights and is free from all discrimination and harassment, aligned with our Human Rights Policy. For any Human Rights Issues, should be reported as soon possible to Elkat Top Management at email@example.com or +6019-5611939.